Welcome to the LMR Plastic Surgery Clinic – International Patients
The LMR Plastic Surgery Clinic is a reference in this area in Portugal. It was founded by Dra. Luísa Magalhães Ramos and has the contribution of Dra. Alice Varanda Pereira, also specialized in Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Dra. Joana Dias Coelho, specialized in dermatology, Dra. Helena Aguirre and Dra. Mendes Gomes, dedicated to the area of Aesthetic Medicine and Facial Rejuvenation. We have helped countless national and international patients to improve their body and face aesthetics with high levels of satisfaction.
As we engage with many international patients from different countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and America, we have a dedicated team that will give you all the support you need from information on the procedure you are interested in to planning your trip and accompanying you during your stay / recovery.
Amongst the procedures most sought after by international patients is Mommy Makeover®, a registered trademark of ours that consists in a set of surgical procedures aimed at recovering the woman's body after childbirth. Other highly sought after procedures are breast augmentation or breast reduction, mastopexy with or without implants, abdominoplasty, liposuction and procedures related to facial aesthetics such as lifting and rhinoplasty. There is a growing demand in the area of intimate female and male surgery, which aims to improve the aesthetics of the sexual organ. Dra. Luísa Magalhães Ramos is the only plastic surgeon in Portugal certified in “vaginal reconstruction” and Dra. Alice Varanda Pereira specialized in Human Sexuality at the University of Massachusetts Medical School .
Our International Patient Team Offers The Following Services:
- Communication in Portuguese, English, French and Spanish;
- Information on surgical procedures, doubt clarification, and information on prices;
- Possibility of clarifying doubts via “Skype Meeting” with our international patient coordinator;
- Scheduling appointments, medical exams, surgery and physiotherapy;
- Close monitoring during the recovery period;
- We will also be help you schedule (or speed up) complementary exams you choose / need to do in Lisbon;
- Our medical team will be at your disposal 24 hours a day;
- Support in organizing your trip (suggestion of hotels near our clinic, restaurants, drivers, and other services you may require);
Contact us Monday to Friday from 1am to 7pm (GMT + 1) to request information. Outside this time period, contact us via email and we will reach back to you shortly: